Benefits for Business
Connect isolated IT systems
Over the years, many IT systems have developed next to each other, dedicated to a specific process or area. Inevitably, their stored information is not connected and often duplicated.
To create more value for customers you need to overcome these isolated systems:
- Use all information available to give participants a 360°-evaluation of the situation
- Introduce an easy process to organize data that needs to be stored in several systems
- Standardize data centres for more leverage and cost efficiency
Orchestrate Field Operations
As soon as isolated IT systems are joined and opened up to your field agents, a true orchestration of field operations can be achieved and mobile strategies be implemented in the field.
Receive increased benefits if you interconnect stakeholders, such as:
- Maintenance technicians
- 3rd party service engineers
- Delivery drivers
- Supply chain stakeholders
Typically, participants of certain processes don't have insight on what is happening in other processes, nevertheless often touch the same customers and stakeholders.
Introduce a possibility that enables them to feed each other with relevant information and speed up response times. As a result, you unlock operational benefits that go straight to an improved bottom line:
- Faster time to order
- Faster time to resolution
- Faster time to customer satisfaction