As an industry leader in the mobility and enterprise printing market for over 30 years, Peak-Ryzex supports an extensive customer base in North America with a full portfolio of life-cycle support services. In total, Peak-Ryzex fields a service organization of over 200 service professionals and engineers across North America that service a contract base of over 120,000 printers and print-related equipment. The Peak-Ryzex service base is very diverse and includes a wide range of technologies including thermal, RFID, laser, inkjet, and line matrix printers (ie. Zebra, Printronix, HP, Lexmark, Xerox) in addition to various forms handling (Duplo, Kern, Formax) and pressure seal equipment (Moore Wallace, RR Donnelley).
On an average month, the Peak-Ryzex call center receives over 12,000 calls from customers and the field service engineers. The inbound calls received from customers include initiating new service requests, obtaining status on in process work orders, and other service-related inquiries. The Peak-Ryzex service engineers interact with the call center to close work orders, order parts, and also communicate with the printer technical support team for remote support. Peak-Ryzex has been using the SAP customer service (SAP CS) module for over six years to run its daily onsite service operation.
- Peak-Ryzex Recognized the Following Benefits:
- 70% reduction in calls into the call center
- Cost containment as new service contract revenue is added
- Expedited problem resolution and onsite repair time
- Reduction in dispatching workload
- Dramatic improvement in customer service and real-time information
- Real-time inventory stock visibility
- Accelerated billing cycles
Read the full story.