Supply Chain & Product Visibility
Protect your Brand and prevent Fraud from Entering your Supply Chain
Global supply chains have become increasingly complex, making product visibility and tracking difficult to manage. Traditional shipping case or batch level traceability is no longer sufficient to provide product visibility whilst reducing the increased risks that organizations faces in a rapidly changing global environment. Issues such as:
- illegal diversion
- parallel trade
have a direct impact on revenue which is often seen by the sales/brand management teams. These challenges are the responsibility of the whole organization and unit level traceability can close these gaps and benefit the whole organization.
Movilizer enabled many multi-nationals to set up their global Track & Trace strategies aimed at securing their supply chains and delivering a return on investment.
The Movilizer Track & Trace Platform is specifically designed to deliver cross-functional capabilities which work seamlessly together to facilitate supply chain visibility.
Benefits of the Movilizer Technology:
- EPCIS-compliant platform ensuring interoperability with GS1 and EPC Global initiatives
- Utilizes high-volume tested non-SQL distributed database architecture to deliver linear scalability
- Flexible modular architecture to enable future compliance management
- Out-of-the-box connectors simplify integration with ERP systems, warehouse management systems (WMS) and production lines
- Seamless integration with the cloud to simplify manufacturing and supply chain data management
- Full warehouse management integration with existing scanners
- Ability to track & trace data alongside standard WM operations by utilizing Movilizer applications
- Reduced investment and faster time-to-market by operating as a hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution
- Splitting and re-aggregation within supply chain is able to provide full ePedigree